- Easy Pricing Tables Lite by Fatcat Apps
This handy little plugin is meant to be a one-stop shop for all your pricing table needs. It comes with several pre-made layouts (that range from minimalistic to whimsical), a simple interface, and an in-depth customizer in case you want to test out different configurations to check out what works best.
- Fully responsive and built to work with any theme.
- All pre-made layouts were built following the best practices in terms of maximizing conversion rates.
- Comes with an in-depth customizer.
- Tables can be re-arranged using drag-and-drop.
- Supports custom CSS.
- Pricing Table by Supsystic
Supsystic is a pretty well-known development team within the WordPress ecosystem due to their work on plugins for popular functions such as live chats, social share buttons, and photo galleries. This time, they’ve got another winner on their hands with their pricing table solution.
- Easy drag-and-drop table builder with visual tooltips to guide you through the process.
- Supports the inclusion of videos within your tables.
- Support custom CSS.
- Responsive Pricing Table
You have one guess to figure out what this plugin is about. We’ll give you a clue – it’s got something to do with tables.
Responsive Pricing Tables comes with an intuitive panel that makes table creation a breeze, but if you have any problems you can always check out its documentation or swing by the developer’s helpdesk.
- Simple table creation process with all the preset fields you might need in a regular price table (title, description, prices, time period, icons, and payment buttons).
- Enables you to highlight specific plans (one of the techniques we covered in our previous section).
- Insert your tables into any kind of post using shortcodes.
- WRC Pricing Tables
If you want to customize every single last setting on your tables, look no further than WRC Pricing Tables. This plugin enables you to include an unlimited number of rows and columns in your tables.
- Handle your pricing tables using simple shortcodes.
- In-depth customization menus for every single option in your tables.
- Enables you to include tooltips for every feature listed in your packages.
- Includes simple animations such as enlarging columns upon hovering or disabling shadows when highlighted.
- Includes icons for ticks and crosses (commonly used when listing features).